Underground Operators Conference 2020
Creating opportunities in the new frontier
25 – 27 MARCH 2020
- Process transformation – Operators are encouraged to share case studies on how the traditional processes have changed on their site and what impact that has had to safety, productivity, the workforce.
- Innovative mining methods and practices – Operators can showcase their case studies on their operation’s innovation.
- Impacts of change on your workforce – What is the human impact in this revolution? Authors are encouraged to provide examples of how they have navigated the changes in their personnel’s skills, organisational culture and working environment to implement change.
- Health and safety – Operators are encouraged to share their stories about how the health and safety landscape is changing and how they are implementing and managing those changes.
- Collaboration between suppliers, operations and alternative industries – Operators are encouraged to share their experiences with collaboration on projects with traditional suppliers and alternative industries to solve their challenges.
- Navigating social licence – What are your challenges with your local communities? How does your underground mine impact on the community? Operators can share their experiences through case study to the mining industry.
- Revolutionising the traditional mine – How has digital technology broken down the barriers within the mining operation?
- Measuring performance – Operators are encouraged to share their experiences in measuring project performance, what do you measure and what is consider success?
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours